Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jen's food log for August 25, 2010

Eh, I was recovering from my root canal so I'm a day late reporting my eating deeds...

Breakfast: Oatmeal (which is much better than what I remember eating when I was a kid!)
Lunch: A salad with chicken from Chick-fil-a
Dinner:  shrimp and polenta

I've gotten pretty good about not snacking between meals which has always been difficult for me in the past.  I'm down 4 pounds since Monday.  The real test will be this weekend.  Our mom's night out (mom's club) is at one of my favorite restaurants and I can already taste the gaucamole on my tongue!  I've decided to skip the drinking though to preserve the calories for the yummy food! 

My hubby bought me one of those bike trailers that kids can seat in so I plan on getting us on the trail very soon!  It also converts into a jogging stroller so we'll have some fun together on our new toy!

Well, Cooper and I are going to go eat breakfast on the patio now.  I'm really enjoying these crisp 70ish degree mornings this week!  I can't wait to get Cooper outside more once the fall gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment